Umbrella Accountants is a growing firm that requires new staff from time to time.
Please feel free to submit your Resume with a Cover Letter to be reviewed for an amazing career with Umbrella Accountants.
Staff Member Required
Assistant Accountant / Bookkeeper - 20 hours per week - flexible - working remotely available
Salary Calculated on a $52,000 base (full time equivalent) + super + productivity bonuses after qualifying period.
Looking to work locally - Logan Region
Looking for Career Mentoring & Development?
Do you like a high customer interaction ?
Cloud Work Envirnoment
We are a small firm who thinks big. We are paperless. Every workstation has 2 X 24" monitors. We currently use Xero Practice Manager and work entirely with cloud technology. We are heavily customer and procedure oriented so we offer a high level of service,
What we are looking for -
Somebody who is results/outcomes oriented. Has the ability to work largely unsupervised, but within a team. They will either have a good commercial orientation or the willingness to develop it.
What you will bring to the role -
High level bookkeeping skills. Ideally Xero, but a strong MYOB background is OK. Must be prepared to work in a Xero environment.
- Must have a reasonable understanding of ATO practice
- Almost certainly will have at least 2 years accounting practice experience.
- Must be a critical thinker.
- Company secretarial
- To develop and grow with a fast moving business.
The Opportunity to -
- To work with a small niche team and take on a career role that will develop you and reward you to encourage you to be a master of your own destiny!
Mission Critical Responsibilities -
- Run bookkeeping for the firm and its clients including payroll
- To set up Xero from scratch for new clients
- Mail this is an important task as we receive confidential mail for all clients from ASIC and ATO. You must be able to understand the implications of correspondence. This is not a scanning job but business critical
- Billing clients - New Client Engagement Setups via Practice Ignition (Training to be provided)
- Manage tax procedures BAS/IAS/PAYGIN procedures end to end
- To contribute to and enjoy the team culture!
You Are -
- A highly customer centric Bookkeeper who enjoys the opportunity to engage customer stakeholders, work in a collaborative partnership environment where your expertise will be respected.
Future Development -
- The position can be maintained as a permanent part-time role at 2o hours per week with flexible times and opportunity to work remotely.
- Or the position can develop into a full time role within 6 months if desired